A self-paced course on accessibility and universal design including modules on: Why Accessibility? (week 1), Faculty and Staff Roles (week 2), Universal Design (week 3), Universal Design for Learning (week 4), Content Creation Tutorials (week 5 and 6).
Accessibility: Designing and Teaching Courses for All Learners (AccessMOOC)
More like this
- Live Webinar: Accessibility Support Model- How a Large University Supports Diverse Learners Taking Online Courses
- Accessibility at ISU: Top 10 Tips to Make Your Online Course Accessible
- Accessibility at ISU: Developing Digital Content for All
- Creating and Editing Captions for your Videos
- Workshop: Creating and Editing Captions for your Videos