The Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (CELT) created a dedicated page that seeks to help instructors "accessify" their courses. It includes information about Universal Design and a link to their 10 Tips for Creating Accessible Course Content. CELT's guidance is the best starting point for course content creation. Our site offers additional resources, tips, tutorials, and training events.
Course Content: CELT's Guide to "Accessifying" Your Course
More like this
- Digital Course Content Development Training
- Eight Tips from QM(TM) Rubric 8 on Accessibility of Course Content
- The "What" and "Why" of Accessibility
- Accessibility at ISU: The "What" and "Why" of Accessibility- Advising Students with Disabilities
- Accessibility at ISU: The "What" and "Why" of Accessibility- Physical Accessibility