Iowa State University is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Iowa State University takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- An accessibility officer or official has been appointed.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- We include people with disabilities in our user testing processes.
Current accessibility standard:
WCAG 2.1 level AA
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- E-mail: email@example.com. We aim to respond to feedback within 5 business days.